Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reflecting back on 2011....

Tonight is New Years Eve to bring a close to 2011 and usher in 2012.  If someone told me this time last year that in only twelve months I would be writing a blog post about what an amazing adventure 2011 had been, I would have accused them of getting into the bubbly a little early.

As cliche as it may sound, this year has been the best ever.  Not only with the great places that I have been able to go as International Leatherboy 2011, but also with the great time that I have been able to spend with my Family.  SIR Alan, slave scott, myself, and our beautiful dog Sandy moved into a great house earlier this month.  We are very much enjoying the space and privacy as we settle in to our new home.  Next step is setting up our 400 sq ft dungeon space.

I have gotten to speak to many boys who are in the same position I used to be in of trying to get out of abusive relationships, or trying to deal with the after effects, and I think that I have been able to touch some of them.  That in itself has been worth everything.

I don't know how else to put in words that this has been an amazing and wonderful year, and I very much look forward to seeing what happens next year.

Bring on 2012!!!

pup Nitro
International Leatherboy 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment