Thursday, August 11, 2011

A truly blessed, happy, and humbled pup.

To say that the last two weeks has been an amazing experience would truly be an understatement. 
This time two weeks ago my family was getting ready to open a whole new chapter of our lives.  We were getting ready for the Meet and Greet to kickoff ILSb/ICBB 2011 weekend in San Francisco.  During the course of the weekend I opened a lot of very private doors about my past, and I am very glad that they are now seeing the light.  I very much look forward to seeing where this adventure takes me in my own self discovery.  I also hope that I can help some other people learn a few things about themselves along the way.

In 2004 I never would have dreamed about sitting here writing a blog about how I was recently named International Leatherboy 2011 by a group of amazing judges.  Nor would I have imagined that I would be doing this alongside an amazing Sir who would hold the key to my collar.  I sure as hell wouldn't have dreamed that we would have an amazing slave, my brother Scott, who would be keeping us on an even keel for the weekend. 

Even though that wouldn't have been in my imagination those years ago, that is exactly what happened.  I am so blessed to be able to share this experience with my amazing and wonderful Family, and I certainly couldn't do it alone. 

This is going to be the first blog of many during this ride, but I hope that it gives you a brief idea of where I am starting out from.

In Leather,
Bryson "Pup Nitro" Hankinson

No comments:

Post a Comment