Monday, September 5, 2011

Amazing time at Northwest LeatherSIR/boy/Community Bootblack 2012 contest

Well SIR Alan have now attended our first LSb/CBB Regional contest during our title year.  We were very honored to have been invited to Seattle by SIR Hugh to stay in his beautiful home for the weekend.  SIR Alan, Luna, and I each served together on a judges panel of eight for the weekend.  The weekend was a great success with the Meet and Greet being Friday night at Doghouse Leathers followed by the Bootblack Interpersonal skills at the Cuff Complex, and the contest being held Saturday evening at the Cuff Complex.  This was actually my first time judging a Leather contest and I certainly enjoyed seeing things from that side of the table.  The contest as a whole went very well, and I would like to again congratulate the newest LSB/CBB Title Family, SIR Jim, boy danny, and Bootblack Ruin who will be serving as Northwest LeatherSIR/boy/Community Bootblack.  I can’t wait to see how they all grow together over the course of the next year. 
I can’t say enough about the amazing hospitality that was shown to us by SIR Hugh this weekend.  It is such an honor for me to be invited into the beautifully peaceful home of a man whom I have such a high level of respect for.  He treated SIR Alan and I like members of his own Family, and to say it was greatly appreciated would be a gross understatement.  We also had the awesome chance to share the House with my brother, 1st Runner-Up International Leatherboy 2011, boy Renee from the Western Canada region.  I’m not going to give any details here about THAT part of the weekend, but you can only imagine what happened when you put the four of us under one roof WOOF.  We even had the wonderful treat of SIR Hugh’s fantastic Italian cooking (he said that the dish containing two full blocks Cheese and other ingredients was an attempt to test to see if SIR Alan was really human and could gain weight).  I really enjoyed the time getting to know SIR Hugh and his boys so much more during the weekend, and I can’t wait to see them all again very soon.
I also had another fairly new experience this weekend.  During the play party Saturday Night at Lady Lydia’s dungeon space SIR Alan flogged me with his braided flogger.  This was only my second time being flogged because Impact play has always been very difficult for me to overcome mentally.  As many of you know I was formerly in an abusive D/s relationship (that’s a whole other post though) so there were some mental barriers to overcome here.  However, SIR Alan was able to help coach me through the experience without even saying a word.  About half way through he came up behind me and placed his hands on my shoulders and the dam of emotions broke loose.  It is certainly an odd feeling to cry that hard from the release of pent up emotions rather than from sorrow, but today I feel like an entirely different person.  I really feel like a compartment of baggage that I have been carrying around for years flew away last night, and I’m very grateful.
To sum it up in a nutshell our first trip was very fun, but I am certainly missing slave scott and our dog Sandy.  SIR Alan and I are on the plane headed back for Atlanta now.  I’m VERY glad that we have tomorrow off (Labor Day) so that we can rest and relax as a Family. 


No really... We are a VERY Serious bunch LOL


2012 Contestants - SIR Jim, Bootblack Ruin, boy danny




SIR Hugh's cat decided to energize some of SIR Alan's Leathers



Mama's Family










No comments:

Post a Comment